Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's already the end of October, sometimes I don't understand where all the time goes.

I've been thinking about how I ended up here, and if I'm supposed to be doing all of this. Is there a life plan or is life just a series of coincidences whose outcome is determined solely by timing? What is multiverse Michelle doing, the one that chose the opposite as me?

I don't know. I've been having trouble with the Truth, capital T.

I guess everyone is troubled with the Truth sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. I like it when I know other people are thinking these things too. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lately time's passing freaks me out too. november tomorrow? didn't summer just end...? thankfully, our current weird world still allows me to watch baseball, so i can pretend time is not passing at all.

    ReplyDelete