Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yikes

For a long time, I was totally paranoid about someone cutting off my ponytail on the subway / bus because I had read about assaults like that happening. Everyone I told this fear to denied the existence of this horrifying crime. WELL. READ IT AND WEEP BITCHES.

So glad I don't partake of public transportation on the reg anymore.

Also, I need to get a haircut. I'm below the belly button and my hair is even melted into the snow on our front step. (gross, I know)

4 comments:

  1. Melted into the SNOW? How does this happen!!? Also, just chopped five inches off mine and I may not look Indigo Girls but I feel like I do. Ugh. Must grow fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a dream last night you took me to a water park for my birthday... long hair and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post tells me that you should be taking MORE public transport, not less. I mean, if you need a haircut, some scissor-wielding hair fetishist on the bus will take care of that for you, pro bono! How convenient is that?? Amiright?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shit Michelle, you are so right. FREE HAIRCUTS ON THE BUS!

    ReplyDelete