Monday, April 19, 2010

No compromises works! (maybe)

One thing I learned from Tim was that sometimes you have to throw a tantrum.

Through a variety of mistakes (theirs) and my penchant for last minute EVERYTHING, I was going to be short 5 yards of fabric for the van quilt I'm making.

While letting the news sink in, I put on makeup to calm me down. Ugh, I'm such a girl.

I went outside to tell Tim the quilt wouldn't be done and then threw a tantrum about how I didn't want to change anything and that's that.

I went inside, felt better, and called the fabric company for more information on who sells this particular fabric.

They directed me to a place in Oregon, I gave them a ring, confirmed the fabric by checking the color of the selvage edge (maroon/pink, NOT blue), gave them my debit card number, and that was that.

Thanks tantrum, and thanks VISA.

I'm exhausted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment