Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Like Typing

I really do, I like typing a lot. Almost as much as I like writing. I like writing because of how it looks and I l ike typing because of how it sounds.

Things I really like:
  • the Olsen twins. Shut up, I think they have style. Or stylists. Whatever.
  • the song Drops of Jupiter by Train. I love it.
  • legwarmers
  • Bill Hader and Fred Armisen
  • TL

Things I hate:
  • the Lexus commerical with the girl who gets the pony for Christmas. That girl is a biiiiitch.
  • doing this cross-stitch for my sister
Things I have been interested in:
  • finding a black blazer
  • finding a black miniskirt
  • black military style boots
  • finding a skirt with the silhouette that miu miu dress i tumblr-ed about has
  • wearing all black, all the time
  • turducken
Things I am undecided about:
  • cutting my hair
  • plans for the future
I am in a very frivolous mood today.

I really like this title: Today The Sky is Blue and White with Bright Blue Spots and a Small Pale Moon and I Will Destroy Our Relationship Today - Tao Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment