Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowy Day

The snow has turned into some sort of fast moving sleet, or "wintry mix," if you will, and my heart hurts inside my 4th floor apartment. my heart will hurt when i get irrationally angry about some little thing, why do i get so angry about little things? I don't know, i get indignant very easily, i should probably work on that.

it would be weird if my middle initial was L, Michelle L Kiang, sounds like a weird nickname, oh also my initials would be MLK.

I am feeling very "in progress" today, very, not all together, maybe a little anxious. What should I be doing next year? I'm worried, I'm worrying, it's pointless.

IL in 36 hours.

Have I told you about my wonderful boyfriend who I am completely head over heels for? I'll have to fill you in sometime.

My favorite book when I was little was Richard Scarry's Best Word Book Ever. My favorite coloring book when I was little was one of the Muppet Babies. My favorite page in that book was obviously one where they were in the kitchen, and I remember being overly thrilled that I could use the silver crayon to color in the pots and pans.

Holy fuck this cross stitching makes me want to slit my wrists.

My poor planning on Christmas package deliveries is causing me a lot of stress. Ughgghhughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. You are adorable. And I can't wait to see you soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete