Thursday, December 4, 2008

I smile to myself in my cubicle

My happiness level is extraordinarily high, and I think I figured out what I'm giving people for Christmas. Uhmm maybe.

When did I start writing UHM and not UM?

So my dad and I talk maybe once a month for about 5 minutes, and it's usually the same old shit. He recently discovered that I like art, so every once in awhile he'll send me something. He sent me a few pictures of old bikes this week, and this one is my favorite



It's called the Bowden Spacelander, from 1960, and it was the first plastic bike. Also, non-ridable. Also, I love it.

This warmed my heart today: Teddy Bears in Space


Look at that teddy bear on the right, jammed into that plastic bottle! eeeeeeeeeeeee! It's so cute and kind of sad and adorable and I love it.

I'm so filled with happiness and smiles and rainbows and fuzzy bunnies and hearts right now it's disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment