Friday, April 17, 2009

First Day of Sandals

This made me laugh this morning, because sometimes I feel the same way. Also, Taiwan Cafe is spectacular.

So yes, I finally got my hair cut AND I got bangs. I have already been told I look like I'm 15. Which makes me paranoid. Good job new haircut, you have made me insecure. I don't have any pictures because I am extremely adverse to self portraiture, it tends not to go so well for me.

The worst thing about cutting bangs is that you spend the next week indiscriminately snipping pieces of hair and oh, now you've done it, your fringe is all weird looking. Also, sometimes I catch a glimpse of my reflection in a window or mirror, and I won't recognize myself. Also, people think you're 15.

Ahhhhhhh it's nice outside today! I'm wearing sandals! It's going to be 70! I'm going to leave work early and frolic outside. Just kidding, when is the last time you saw me frolicking anywhere? But I AM going to leave work early. Why? Because fuck him, that's why. (did you catch that?) Ahhhh and it's a long weekend! Even more reason to check out of here early. Although, if I go to Newbury, it's going to be lousy with people I want to punch. Hmmmmm worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I hate you, early work leaver! Well...hate you slash like you alot. The slash was for you and your bangs. Quit cutting them crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey 15yr old michelle can i ride my bike over this afternoon with a 2 liter bottle of mountain dew?

    yo, good will hunting reference?

    ReplyDelete