Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So a little more than one week left in April, wait how did that happen again? Oh fuck, it's Wednesday and not Thursday. It is simultaneously later than and earlier than I had thought.

The news keeps telling me that its going to be 80 degrees this weekend and I keep getting more excited. Tim says not to get my hopes up until it happens, but I think that’s his defense mechanism for being his own sweatshop crayon ring labor and being trapped inside.



Okay, I think he’s actually making a box in that picture, but you get the idea.

EXCITING NEWS! G is moving back to Boston this weekend from SD. Wait, he just told me he’s going to make me watch all the seasons of The Wire. Fuck. I take it back. This news is no longer exciting, it is terrifying.

I was creeping outside our living room window a few days ago to figure out the weather, and I noticed something weird across the street. On the 3rd floor of the building across from us, some one had written (in masking tape): I AM SORRY and then further down the pane: I LOVE YOU. It was still there this morning. I wonder what that's all about. I tried to take a picture, but was too far away and do not own a gigantic creeper's lens


I googled giant creep lens and this picture came up. Imagine how cool I would look with that.

No one is left in the office, mayhaps I shall wander home now?

1 comment:

  1. Imagine how cool I would look with that.Why imagine when you can simply look at your Facebook Wall? As you clearly can see, Marriott's evening shifts are JUST as productive as the Kran's.

    ReplyDelete