Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I made a gigantic sandwich to take to work this morning. I have been on a sandwich kick. You know how sometimes you get obsessed with a type of food and you just constantly crave it? Thats me and sandwiches. I blame Spain.

I ate blackberries all morning and it was spectacular. Except you can't really bite down on them because of the seeds, so it involves squishing only. Or... is that just me?

You know how when you search for something on ebay, it gives you the "best match" first? How are they determining the best matches? Is this an extra feature you have to pay for when you are selling? The best matches are always the worst. Continuing with this ebay topic, it's the WORST when you have a positive Paypal balance because then you think you're not really spending money at all, since it wasn't in your bank account to start with. No, just me again?

I painted my nails today and am currently breaking in a pair of Delmans. My excuse for buying them was that I had no all navy shoes and so I should buy some to make wearing navy less prohibitive. My family used to joke that I had refrigerator feet - little rectangles that refused to be stuffed into children's shoes and sometimes, I think that's still true.

This is my first spring in a completely urban setting and I've been missing the tree blossoms, crocuses, tulips, hyacinths, lilacs, and all of those other signs that are so common. Every spring when I was younger, I would huff on the lilacs and hyacinths to breathe in as much of the scent as possible. I wish I could do that right now.

I have a secret. I am still not unpacked. I know. I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment