Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rainy Saturday

Oh my, it's already 5:40 PM. FIVE : FORTY PM and I haven't done anything yet!! Oh, besides go to Whole Foods and pick up some of these:


YES. Awesome. Okay actually I like roasted beets better than pickled beets, but they are still pretty good.

So vacation was good, but it's really good to be home now. We came, we saw, we ate 5 meals a day, and now I have an extra 5 jamon pounds on me. Worth it.


That's a bunch of cold meats we had in London, including some bologna like substance that I was totally into. Mmmmmm nameless pork meats. I mean NO! NO CURED PORK, MICHELLE, RESIST!

Ooooh Tim and I stopped by JP Licks on the way home last night and I got a Chocolate Chip Cookie / Peanut Butter swirled soft serve. It was amazing.

You guys, I should seriously weigh 300 pounds and I am very thankful that I do not.

NB just told me that our friends got engaged last night! Holy F, I had homeroom with him in 7th grade! Ahhhhh, this is the first couple in our "group" that has gotten engaged. I hear from here on out its just one after another... !! We're getting ooooooold.

I saw the cutest brown Boston Terrier on the T yesterday, I almost died. I didnt know that Boston Terriers could be brown. Maybe it was a reject from shows :( In Spain, I kept on seeing the cutest French Bulldogs


and then whining about how I wanted one... sigh. One day!!!!

I'm wearing Tim's scarf that I have absconded with and it is prettyyyy warm. Thanks Tim!

2 comments:

  1. Who is engaged? I'm trying to picture your 7th grade homeroom...did you have Mrs. Buchanan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a french bulldog....only idiots can mistake one for the other

    ReplyDelete