Thursday, May 14, 2009

I've been extra groggy these past few mornings, and if you have ever experienced Michelle in the Mornings, you know I am not the most coherent of people. My allergies have been "poppin off" as the kids would say (would they?) and yesterday my left eye was swollen for about three hours. I believe Tim has hexed me with his allergies. 

Anyways. What happens after I drag myself into work is that I'll drink some coffee. And then immediately feel like I'm going to throw up. While still yawning. 

I know. Life is hard. 

NLB came in last weekend, and it was, in two words, a Big Game.

I would put up some pictures, but I obviously didn't take any. Because I suck. BUT! You could imagine how great they would have been, yeah?

It's all cloudy and about to rain outside. I wish I was in bed. 

Oh well, this was just an awful blog post. Sorry. I'll make it up to you next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment