Friday, May 1, 2009

MAY!

I'm pretty excitable today, even though I woke up very very tired and grumpy. Sorry for being grumpy in the morning, Tim. (I was going to put a LOLcat picture here but I decided not to be totally fucking lame and save my last shred of dignity / coolness)((internet dignity / coolness))

Anyways, WHY AM I SO EXCITED???? 
  1. May has always been the beginning of summer. I'm getting super excited for No Pants Summer 2009! I'm also excited to be constantly sweating underneath my bangs. But no pants joy should even out the hot bang sadness. Did I just seriously write the phrase "hot bang sadness"?

  2. I'm volunteering with NKQ at HK tomorrow! Horses! Cats! No Asians! Ahhh!!! (Wait, are there Asians here?) But seriously. Her non-profit is all about theraputic horseback riding, so I'm going to do some direct service for a change, instead of this capacity building bullshit. Also, there are cats I'm going to play with. YES. Fuck, I just lost that last shred of dignity / coolness. Whatevs, you all knew the truth. 

  3. NLB comes to visit next weekend!!!!! 305 is finally going to be reunited in Boston and I couldn't be more excited!  

     
  4. Tim is doing the Designboom Mart at ICFF (International Contemporary Furniture Fair... yeah I googled that shit) and I'm tagging along to help him sell some rings. And to enact my newest money making scheme: charming the pants off of people and then stealing their wallets. This plan is foolproof. 

  5. Joey turns 5 (!) which means he's one year closer to fulfilling his dream of becoming a Chicago Bear who is also a rock star (because he rocks out) and the fastest man alive that lives in a big house with his auntie, Kory, his mommy, Kirby, Emma, and Lucy and we all play MarioKart all day and have parties all the time and rock out and have a boat. I am definitely counting on all of his dreams coming true. He also told me that in this house, we would eat ice cream and pizza whenever we wanted. Awesome. 

  6. I'm going hooooooooome Memorial Day weekend! And then my sister and I are going to Hot Dougs! And we're going to get Hot Doug-ed in the FACE! (???) And get duck fat fries! And then Tim is going to come! And my family is going to scare him! I hope not. Anyways. Excited to get home, eat some delicious food, love on some wonderful animals, squish Joey, and see the fam. 

  7. On May 24th, I will only have 100 days left in the CORPS, which is at once thrilling and terrifying, because that means I probably need to start thinking about my next steps. 

  8. Last, and certainly not least, the wonderful month of May is not only Asian Pacific American Heritage month here in the Bay State, it is also National Hamburger Month! I will give you one guess as to which one excites me more. ONE GUESS.


HOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 comments:

  1. wait is number 6 in accurate chronological order? am i going to miss getting doug-ed and duck-ed in the face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) hot bang sadness is the best band name ever.

    2) at first I read joey wanted to be the fattest man alive and i was like...whooaa way to set your expectations high, dude!

    3) I better be included in those memorial day plans right quick. is all im saying.

    4) Best. iCal. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex wanted to take me to Hot Dougs, but the line was too long. So we went to White Castle instead. But I like White Castle.

    ReplyDelete