Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rant of the day

Okay Asian people. I understand that we are a relatively hairless people. I get it. I'm one of you. Now, I am going to ask you WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE LETTING YOUR HAIRY MOLES RUIN MY DAY!? There is no way you are looking in the mirror at the fucking gigantic mole on your face with the tufts of hair coming out of it and thinking to yourself, yes. I am looking good. Seriously. This guy had at least 3 inches of hair coming out of his face mole. Also to put on my list of grievances, women with long, nasty hair on their toes. I mean, really you guys? I know body hair removal is confusing, but there is no way that is okay. 

NO

WAY

Sorry I'm getting all "ignorant white person" on you, but I can't handle this anymore. CAN NOT. Wait, no, I'm not fucking sorry. How is it all the hair you were supposed to have on your arms and legs just fucking went to your moles and toes? This doesn't make sense to me anymore. I hate all of you. I want to throw up.

SIXTY DAYS. DEEP BREATHS, MICHELLE.
End rant. 

2 comments:

  1. I was at Foster Beach last night, and I was definitely rocking long toe hair. i combed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious. More rants, plz.

    ReplyDelete