Thursday, November 13, 2008

Again with the blogging

I have a problem in my life where I can never just let something go if I even am borderline interested. I've been biting / not biting my nails since the age of 7, I faux-dated my ex-boyfriend for more than 2 years, I've been trying to read a Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man since I was 14, and I keep making new blogs. If I am nothing else, I am a sucker who never learns.

Have you ever typed on a real typewriter before? I have not. I think that is something I would like to do at least once in my life, along with these other key events:
  • shoot a gun
  • bake my own bread
  • have sex on an office desk after he pushes off all the stuff on the desk
  • make money panhandling
  • get arrested
  • become self actualized
  • have an intern
There are more components to this "Key Events" list, but I haven't thought about them yet.

Hi. I'm Michelle.

3 comments:

  1. we've been talking about the humanistic perspective in psychology and what it takes to become a self-actualizing person. how lame am i?

    p.s. your spam-checker below this is asking me to type "TROPOUTS"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have typed on a real typewriter before! I used to own one! I feel like I need to get another because that's the only way I can sit down and do real writing. Hmmm.

    Also, I just found this....I'm a little slow on the uptake.'

    SEE YOU AT THE END OF THE WEEK!! EEEE!

    ReplyDelete