Monday, November 24, 2008

Who would win in a fight between a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco?

Time has been going by really fast for me... you? Yes? No? I think yes.

I've been borderline obsessed with SNL recently, and although I didn't really like the "Everybody's a Critic" sketch, that song that Andy plays when he's painting Paul Rudd is running through my head non-stop. It's so good but also no good.

I yoinked this picture of Paul Rudd naked & pixellated from the internets. You're welcome.

I saw two movies this weekend with T, Synecdoche, New York on Saturday and Hot Rod on Sunday. I think both movies were irreverent but also good. Synecdoche was directed by Charlie Kaufman and Hot Rod's script was worked on by Will Ferrell and the Lonely Island boys, so that should give you a pretty good idea about what these films were like. Um did you know that Andy Samberg is 30? And dating Joanna Newsome? WHAAAAT?

Wearing a dress and tights today was a "wicked retahded" idea. I should have dressed Derelicte.

Thats actually a picture of John Galliano from Dior's Cruise 2009 show that I have had bookmarked for a looooong time because I think he is hilarious. And awesome. And very derelicte. And this entire paragraph was an excuse to post this picture.

My sister turned 33 on Saturday. I slip into my mid-twenties soon. Gross.

I wish I had some Cheez-Its (Sunshine brand ONLY). In college I once ran a sensory taste test panel on regular and reduced fat Cheez-Its, which left me with an abundant supply of orange, sodium-filled, addiction inducing goodness. The bulk boxes from CostCo are the ultimate.

I feel really happy today, with a side of smitten, and just a bit excited. Juuuuuuuust a bit. All I feel like doing is smiling really big while shrugging my shoulders and laughing, it just feels right today.

1 comment: