Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cooking Mama PETA edition

Big thanks to A for gchatting with me during the day (when he is learning lawyerly stuff and I am mindlessly reading news or blog posting) and providing me with time wasters such as this



I know it's supposed to NOT make me want to roast a turkey, but it actually makes me super excited to have Pre-Thanksgiving Thanks Giving. HOWEVER! I will pass on the same piece of advice A passed on to me: "when you get to tofu, just fucking stop b/c the game sucks then"

EDIT: I had to remove the movie because the death noises were driving me crazy... crazier than normal.

1 comment:

  1. Turkeys Slaughtered Behind Palin During Interview

    mmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMM!

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/20/sarah-palin-holds-news-co_n_145375.html

    ReplyDelete