Thursday, November 20, 2008

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys... have you been outside? It is cold... as fuck. I am not sure of the actual temperature of "fuck," but whatever, that's how cold it is.

I got drunk with S on wayyy too many mimosas one day and alternately spent my time having meaningful conversations with her and mixing up some nail polish. The resulting color is a concrete gray, and I love it. It's sitting on my desk right now. Because I painted my nails yesterday. At work. After I blogged. Because I do no work.


Oooh check out a picture of my misshapen hand that I just email-blogged to myself. Technology is scary.

In other news, the boys from Proenza Schouler (Lazaro and Jack), have their own small organic farm out in the Berkshires in Mass where they grow some crops and animals... How awesome is that?

Proenza Schouler Fall 2008

Organic Turkeys


Things I currently think I hate but am willing to try again: Pears. I feel like there are only two kinds of pears I have run into. 1) Unripe, 2) Mushy. Where can I find the pear which falls at 1.5?

1 comment:

  1. NY is pretty dry right now, and cold. With wind chill, it's about 23 degrees fuck. Which is too close to absolute fuck if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete