Monday, January 12, 2009

Blaffairs to Rememblack

Look, a surprise grape fruit snack in my bag of cvs gummy (boo that y) worms, looks like everything is coming up michelle today! just kidding, I have to stay late at work today. but seriously, everytime i go to cvs, i buy something gummi related. that could be a problem.


i'm wearing large lace patterned black tights today, and im still not sure how i feel about them... i think they could be prettttttttttttty trampy if given that chance. uhmmm don't worry, i am wearing them with a gray flannel skirt (aka, not trampy... i think)

i couldn't sleep last night for the first time in a really long time, lots of things on my mind. i fell asleep briefly and then woke up around 1:30, wide awake. So i did what any 20something would do, drank a glass of soymilk, had a hot dog, turned on charade and read the new yorker. what is wrong with me? i can't say any of those things helped, i still was up until 4. groooooosssssss

S and I watched the golden globes (recorded on dvr and then forwarded at opportune moments, obvi) and I gotta tell you, kind of lame that they didn't nominate Milk for best drama. Not that I didn't love Slumdog, but Milk is by far the better movie. I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE. no but seriously. T and I saw it this weekend and it was so good and sad, and sean penn is amazing, and james franco looks disturbingly attractive in a mustache, and it makes me wish i liked milk (as a dairy product, i mean).



This was the rest of my weekend: Cambridge burger hunt, burgers, Milk, chicken & waffles (c and dubs?), art show, john maeda, snow storm preparations, nap, chipotle, no snow storm, Tropic Thunder, SNL, obscene amounts of sleep, breakfast for late lunch, IKEA, "fro-yo" & hot dogs, laundering of my new duvet. You can insert "boyfriend time" in between any of the entries on that list, because I spent allllllllllll weekend with T. And it was great. Even if he couldn't find Mario Kart.

2 comments:

  1. i love everthing you say & do. sorry i couldn't get out to see you over break; friggin' work. BUT i'm so glad you watced the globes too. slightly boring, yes, but alway fun background noise. and your bf??!?!?!? do tell!

    ReplyDelete