Thursday, January 29, 2009


So T and I went to IKEA some time ago and I got this frozen gravlax, which sounds like something you shouldn't be eating but is in reality cold cured salmon, anyways, turns out the salmon was amazing, and turns out it's pretty easy to make at home. Guess what I'm going to be doing? This is only going to intensify my obsession with cured salmon products.




I finished Revolutionary Road last weekend and it in no way was horribly, awfully, soul-crushingly depressing, nor did it make me feel like all human beings are completely alone in life. I also started reading A Good Man is Hard to Find by Flannery O'Connor and it in no way is theologically complicated and filled with morally questionable and grotesque characters.

Things that have been stuck in my head:
  • My Girls : Animal Collective- only this part: "I don't mean to seem like I care about material things like a social status," but it sounds more like this: "IIIIIIII don't mean to seem like I care about...material things... like-a-social-status"
  • Owner of a Lonely Heart : Yes - I don't know why, but about 100 times a day for the past three days, this snippet passes through my brain
I think I want to buy some matte lame (is there supposed to be an accent on that e?) leggings (black, obvi), but I'm afraid of how they are going to look. On my ass. Which is huge. I think I need to pay a visit to American Apparel. Speaking of matte, I bought some matte black nailpolish and am waiting for it to arrive in the maillllllllllllll.

I still have not learned how to use the camera my sister and K bought me for Christmas / Birthday. Sighhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment