Friday, January 16, 2009

I stayed home from work for two days last week, and it has made this week very very awful. VERY AWFUL. I did do a lot of tumblr-ing yesterday, so that was nice. T wants me to make that rainbow cake and I have to say i am a bit curious.

i keep getting things sent to the office so now i have a collection of empty cardboard boxes piling up under my desk.


I am wearing this ring today that T had 3D printed. It is pretty great not only because it closely resembles another ring I have, but its this funny tan/white/gray (T called it an "uncolor") that really works with the shape. The ring I have is in black, but it's hard to wear because it's too... you know, too... "giant black pyramid stud." But this... this innocuous color is perfect. It has a nice texture too, although I think i will have to take it home and put some sort of clear nail polish coat on it. Wikipedia told me it might be made out of cornstarch.



oh gosh, i can't wait to get out of the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment