Thursday, January 15, 2009

thurrrrrrrsday

i seem to remember a time in my life where thursdays meant drinking a lot of coronas.

currently, the only thing thursdays means to me now is that i get to watch a new 30 rock and the office. office. the office. office? the office? "i get to watch a new the office" does not sound right. although technically i think it might be.

i tend to think about awkward phrases a lot, rolling them around in my head right after i've said them or typed them, and it tends to make them even more awkward.

this nail polish i am using smells distinctly like dry erase markers... its a blue that is very close to "dry erase marker blue"... i wonder if the inks are the same. and yes, i am painting my nails at work. again.

okay phew, mission accomplished.

does anyone ever use those CVS coupons that print out with your receipt? i have been going to cvs a lot these days. oooooooh i got some obnoxious fluorescent pink nail polish that i am excited about.

did i tell you that i have started exercising? well, i did. i'm not going to declare it a success yet, since its been about a week and a half. did you know that it takes about 6 weeks for something to be made into a habit? don't ask me where i got that number or how they came up with it.

i have also stopped biting my nails (again) with the help of T constantly chastising me. Thank you, T.

A segment I like to call, "GChat Gems with A.E.L."
A: anything that starts with "honey" i read in a gay voice
A: unless it's "honey child", then i read it in a large black southern woman voice

1 comment:

  1. as a regular user of the dry erase markers in the instruction of children via my white boards, i can say that i have become addicted to the smell. sometimes i draw with them on my right forearm at the elbow to get a strong hit.

    ReplyDelete