Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Nannerpuss!

Okay, I know Nannerpuss should probably be spelled Nannerpus but that looks gross to me. So yes, here is a picture of the Nannerpuss I put together for T this weekend. I know. No fishing wire on the tentacles, or googly eyes, and also, he has 10 arms. I tried, okay? For reference, the original. Note they spell it "Nanerpus." Gross. 

My morning started off with seeing a pantless homeless man in our building. I noticed it smelled really strange and I opened our front door to see if the maintenance people had taken away our garbage and what should assault my eyes but a homeless man pulling up his pants on the stairs. YIPPEE! S and I saw him again when we left. Very creepy. 

Then I dropped a whole bunch of bananas on the floor. Those should be nice and bruised when I want to eat them. 

Also the homeless man's strange stench has given me a headache. 

Today is going to be terrific. 


1 comment:

  1. So I accidently clicked on the picture when I was trying to move the page (i know, i know) and when it blew up, i noticed there was a package of white balloons on top of a book in the background? That sorta made my day cuz i was like...wahhhh??

    ReplyDelete