Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jon Hamm's John Ham

A few things tonight:
  1. Jon Hamm is great. Jon Hamm on 30 Rock is amazing.
  2. LOST is back to excellence. YES.
  3. Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations was just in Chicago, and it made me sad for the first time ever that I don't live there. Chicago friends, can we go to Hot Dougs and get foie gras hot dogs and fries made with rendered duck fat next time I'm in town? Pleeeeeeease?
  4. I am very pathetically missing T, even though we saw each other this morning.
  5. I feel like I have a duty to watch the end of the Celtics - Lakers game, even though neither S or T are here to enforce this duty.
  6. Oreos do not mix well with red wine, contrary to popular belief.
  7. There is such a thing as matte top coat, and I must find it. This black matte nail polish sort of buffs itself to a shine after a few days, and I find that unacceptable.
  8. So love pathetic, it's sad.
  9. Glen "Big Baby" Davis has a spectacular nickname.

2 comments:

  1. You're gay for him, aren't you? Is MCK actually gay for someone? I'm floored ... and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... & I ain't talking 'bout Jon Hamm. You're gay for a bf!

    ReplyDelete