Friday, February 27, 2009

Like Kevin Garnett, anything is possible

It is FRIDAY and it is WARM outside

YES. 

This of course means that I will be sneaking away from work early, because no doubt the weather will be awful very soon and I must take full advantage of this mid-50s wonderland. 

Looking at weather.com's 10 day forecast, I see they are claiming it will snow March 1 - 3, and then again on the 8th. G-D. I better get outside posthaste. (posthaste?)

I am currently drinking a gigantic Dunkin Donuts iced coffee and it is delicious.

G sent me an unexpected copy of The Lonely Island's Incredibad. It is much better quality than my pirated copy of Incredibad. Thanks G! And remember, this boat is real. 

Speaking of The Lonely Island, they are making an appearance at Faneuil Hall's Newbury Comics tonight. I will not be in attendance, not only because I feel incredibly uncomfortable in large crowds, but because if I saw Akiva in this outfit:

 I would probably maul him. 

By the way, what an awkward bulge those shorts are making. This reminds me of one of two episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm I have ever seen: The one with the Pants Tent. 

Ahhhh it's almost March!!

1 comment: