Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today is especially dull

  • So I assume you have read somewhere that Kenley from Project Runway was arrested for assaulting her ex-fiance with a cat, a laptop, and three apples, BUT today I found out his name is Zac Penley. Would her name have been Kenley Penley??????? This engagement needs to be back on and this wedding needs to happen.
  • Today was medical residency match day, which is suspiciously akin to sorority bid day. You rank them... they rank you.. and then you gather and all open your envelopes at the same time. There's crying, there's screaming, there's disappointment, there's matching tshirts and sisterssssssssss (okay, last part only true for one of them)
  • Speaking of sisters, I kind of miss mine. Lame, I know.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to assume you mean "sisters" in the "bonds of wine and silver blue" sense... and toward that end, I do too :-(

    ReplyDelete